Friday, October 26, 2012

Aidiladha mood- Ek Tha Tiger


"Kau ni dah xde cite lain ke nk download? Asek Salman Khan, Salman Khan, Salman Khan..Cube la download cite hero lain pulak! Pepagi raya dah tgok hindustan." HAHAHAA that was what my brother said to me during 1st Aidiladha morning. I was just like, Naaahh, "best apa Salman Khan. Karang buka cite amithabachan nak tgok?" hahahaa. I really do like Salman Khan's acting. Most of his character in each movie  was funny plus the action scene was totally awesome. This is his recent movie after Bodyguard in 2011 i guess. for me, the movie was quite interesting although it end with no proper settled for the hero & heroin.  well, here is the synopsis.  http://www.myasia-bollywood.com/movie/1878/ek-tha-tiger-2012. Btw, salam aidiladha guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment